Resources – support and services
Here you can find links to all of our forms, along with external resources which provide you with further information, support, and services relating to Family Mediation.
- MIAM Agreement: This document sets out what to expect at a MIAM meeting and the terms to which clients agree to attend that meeting. Download MIAM Agreement.
- Confidentiality Agreement: All clients have to sign this agreement at the start of a MIAM meeting. Download Confidentiality Agreement.
- Agreement to Mediate – Children only: This is the agreement that clients and mediators must sign together at the beginning of their first joint mediation meeting when the issues relate to children only. Download Agreement to Mediate – Children only.
- Agreement to Mediate – All Issues: This is the agreement that clients and mediators must sign together at the beginning of their first joint mediation meeting when the issues relate to either property/finance only or to both property/finance and children. Download Agreement to Mediate – All Issues.
- Financial Mediation Pack (Form E): This is the form that clients fill out to record theirfull financial disclosure. Download Financial Mediation Pack. More on Full Financial Disclosure in our FAQs.
- Court forms: You can find all court forms on our Court Forms page.
Privacy and Cookie Policies
There are many organisations who provide support to children and families emotionally, practically and legally. There are also lots of articles in the press which can be helpful, some of which you can find collated in our Blog or on our Facebook page.
Below are some links to information which you may find useful.
Research relevant to mediation, family breakdown & divorce
- National Audit Report: Legal aid and mediation for people involved in family breakdown (2007)
- Making contact: How parents and children negotiate and experience conflict after divorce by Liz Trinder, Mary Beek & Jo Connolly (2002)
- Supporting children through family change: A review of interventions and services for children of divorcing and separating parents by Joanna Hawthorne, Julie Jessop, Jan Pryor & Martin Richards (2003)
- Decision-making within a child’s timeframe: An overview of current research evidence by Rebecca Brown and Harriet Ward (2012)
- Taking a longer view of contact: the perspectives of young adults who experienced parental separation in their youth by Jane Fortin, Joan Hunt & Lesley Scanlan (2012)
- Life gets under your skin, edited by Professor Mel Bartley (2012)
- Children’s views of their changing families by Judy Dunn and Kirby Deater-Deckard (2001)
Request a Callback
Leave your name, phone number, and an optional note about
your enquiry, and we will be in touch.